Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Art Fair (photo overload)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

We went to the Art Fair Saturday morning. I don't have a whole lot to say about it. I mean there was kid activities, live music, food, and of course artists selling their work. Both of my friends kids lost their shit about an hour into it, so we didn't stay for too long. However, it was fun to do something a little different (although Dom & I go every single year).

In the evening we went back over to Christina's house after her kids had napped. She recently got a large-ish pool in her back yard so we all lounged about in there for a couple hours and chowed on some pizza.

Eric had called me that evening and so I saw him after he got off of work. We picked up some wings, made a quick trip to Target, and laid about watching Casual on Hulu.

Honestly it was a very full, mostly relaxing, and fun day. 

4 comments

  1. Such great pictures! When we first moved to PA I went to an art fair that fell on Mother's Day weekend and I loved it. This post reminds me that I have to check out another art fair again.

    Sean has been talking about us putting in a pool for a few years now and I just don't want anything to do with it. But this week, how HOT it is, a pool sounds so good! How fun that you can spend time at the pool with a friend when it gets so hot!

    Sounds like a really good day :) Time with friends and your boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would do it on Mother's Day weekend. It's always stifling every year we go. It is somewhat enjoyable. I would love to go sans kids and at night when they have live music and beer gardens.

      Her pool is all of 3 feet deep and it's above ground, but still it's nice to have a place to lounge about to kill an afternoon/evening.

      Delete
  2. The best way to end the day -- food and hulu. LOL!

    Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© - Emily Jane -. Design by FCD.