Learned/Goals April

Thursday, May 4, 2017

IMG_2524 IMG_2202

What I Learned April

- You CAN apparently get a cold 3 times in a row. I have to say though the zinc supplements seem to be helping tremendously this time around. Maybe I had a deficiency?

- When you're happily talking to a man, a bunch of other guys will be interested. When you no longer speak to said boy... all the "potential backups" tend to disappear too. WHY does this always happen? Either everyone talks to me at once or nobody talks to me at all.

- I miss getting magazines in the mail. Weird sort of revelation, but honestly, I miss chillin' with a cup of coffee and something to browse. Must get ALL the subscriptions. (and a couple for Dom too)

- Apparently I CAN wait to do things the last possible second without consequence (other than a handful of anxiety). I've the queen- bee of forgetting to do important things lately. I'm not sure why. Getting older? Tired? Worn out? I was supposed to have Dominic's summer daycare situation figured out by April 15th... I had it figured out on the 28th... Had someone at work not mentioned their own need .. I would've forgot completely. YIKES.

- Birth control pills make me cray. enough said

-  Putting up a Facebook page for your photography business will do you no good. I did so and maybe 2 people vaguely inquired. I'm a little bummed (especially since I'm super cheap), but it isn't like I quit my day-job or anything.


Goals for May

- CHANGE THE DAMN CAR OIL EMILY *insert laugh-cry emoji* I've been saying this for weeks. It's been over a year y'all.

- Go through Dominic's toys, clothes, closet, shoes, and hella purge.

- Start walking 30 minutes everyday at the high school track. It was my goal for April, it has rained a ridiculous amount this season.

- Start working on fixing up my basement ... if nothing else clear out the clutter and slap up a coat of paint. 

1 comment

  1. LOL, this is SO true! ---> When you're happily talking to a man, a bunch of other guys will be interested. When you no longer speak to said boy... all the "potential backups" tend to disappear too. WHY does this always happen? Either everyone talks to me at once or nobody talks to me at all.

    I miss getting magazines in the mail too! When we moved to our current house I did not provide my new address because I was done with magazines piling up because I couldn't keep up. But now, I'm missing them again.

    Life gets busy. Brain is exhausted so often it forgets important things.

    I'm sorry about that ... but you just started promoting yourself and everything great takes time. You'll soon have to say no to future clients as you'll be so booked up! Put that out in the universe.

    LOL, yes Emily, get your oil changed!

    Great goals for May, you got this!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© - Emily Jane -. Design by FCD.