I picture I took in early December... again nothing to do with the post.
- My great uncle committed suicide last week. He took whatever caliber gun and shot himself. My mother explained that the week before he took his own life he was telling everyone and his wife how much he loved them. He was never a man of emotion. He was having physical health issues (he was 80 years old), they couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, he felt he couldn't live with the pain, and ended it. At first I was shocked... then I full out ugly-cried at work. A part of me feels it's such a selfish thing to do. Another part of me can sympathize, I think from one degree or another we have all felt despair. My heart breaks for him.
- A major winter ice storm has settled in. Starts Sunday evening and is lasting until Tuesday. I don't like to feel trapped anywhere. I certainly don't like using my days off work, unless absolutely necessary (as in: the kid is sick). Stillness has never been my strong suit. Mostly I just get cranky and spend too much time online.
- I HAD to delete Instagram for now. Ex drama... don't ask. I'm still on Snap Chat & Facebook though.
- I told myself I was going to start Project Life this year. I haven't taken enough photos the last two weeks to even make one small layout. Maybe I'll start it at the end of the month on my birthday and do it that way instead. Maybe I just won't do it at all. I started 2017 full of hope and expectation and the last two weeks have been beyond draining (and we are only 2 weeks in!) . I know, choose happier thoughts... I get it.
- I've been hanging out with all my friends who I haven't really seen the last 3-4 months when I was otherwise entangled with the ex-boyfriend. It's been nice, but also like will my life ever evolve? (can you tell I'm having a existential crisis this week? lol). I won't over analyze all that right now. I really just want to feel at peace.
This weeks post is kind of bumming me out, so in the interest of not putting off all my readers I'll end it until next week. <3