- I kind of dropped the ball this week blogging wise. i know, i know, I KNOW- I'm sorry. I had a busier-than-usual weekend, and it just didn't quite come together how I expected. But I'm here now ...
- I got my flu shot this week. The nurse practically bludgeoned me with the needle. I wouldn't even bother getting one, but my workplace makes us (healthcare) and it's free. Anyway, she stabbed me with a shot, I narrowed my eyebrows and exclaimed OUCH!, she gave a flippant apology, and I spent the rest of the day feeling like my left arm was weighed down by sand. I'll be 100% honest in that if it weren't mandatory, I'd never get a flu shot.
- A girl has been TIRED. I got an email from FedEx saying my package had shipped. What package? Who got a hold of my credit card info? .... nobody. It was stuff I bought, but forgot I bought. WHO forgets they bought stuff online ?! WHO ?! It was a mere 30 hours.
- As stated above I went out this weekend. I actually got my hair to hold a curl for longer than 5 minutes (bendy rollers is where it's at!), dressed up, and picked up my best friend. We did our usual go out for sushi and glass of wine, and than we went to the club afterwards. I think I had our shenanigans posted up on Snap Chat until the club part, because I was 'white girl wasted' (it doesn't take much these days) and in the moment. We all had entirely too much fun for our own good.
- My most recent ex took me out to dinner and bought me white roses this past weekend. Home boy is pulling out all the stops. I find myself ignoring the previous red flags (were they really that bad? I DO tend to overreact) and all in my emotions. After I went off on him a couple weeks ago and expressed how I was feeling, it seems as though he's done a 180. I figure if a guy is willing to do all that he can't be that bad?
The only hard part about all this is... I met someone else and we hit off immediately. (the other guy we didn't, but over time we've become ridiculously close). Anyway, that other man wants to wine, dine, and hang out too. There's pros and cons to both situations. I don't want to list them off (I probably shouldn't even put this on my blog) I keep telling myself to keep it casual and DATE folks. Don't promise anyone a relationship and figure this sh!t out ... I JUST DON'T KNOW.
- The weekend is now upon us. I'm hoping for a low-key weekend with fun outings with just my son. I'm also going to pray for peace and clarity... because I feel as though I'm going to majorly hurt people if I don't.